Vietnam Nha Trang Travel Guide 2020
Impressions of Nha Trang
The stretches of beaches, clear blue waters, and small islands dotted with sporadic spots, Nha Trang is both peaceful and lively. It is a beach resort and a destination for diving enthusiasts worldwide. This typical Vietnamese seaside town has a unique ancient Champa site and the best mud baths in Vietnam, an exhilarating seafood feast, and the beautiful underwater scenery, which adds a lot of fun to travel, but also for Tourists bring a different experience. Sunrise and sunset, the broad seaside put on beautiful coats, play in the water during the day, entertain the wine in the night, and enjoy the time.
Vietnam visa can be obtained in advance, or you can sign on arrival. However, the visa on arrival is not the same as holding a passport and air ticket in Thailand. It also requires related documents. In addition, due to controversial issues in the new version of the passport map, Vietnam visas are now attached to papers, not affixed to passports, so be sure to keep the visa papers.
Necessary materials: passport, two 2-inch photos, application form.
Validity Period: The effective date is the entry date on the application form. It is valid for 1 month from the effective date.
Duration: 30 days
Processing time: 3-5 days to sign, apply at least 10 days before departure.
Visa fee: varies from place to place, ranging from about 300-500 yuan.
Nha Trang One Place Family Island Tour 6 Days
D1 Nha Trang Church-Long Shan Temple-Po Nagar Cham Tower-Zhongyu Stone Headland-Mud Bath
D2 National Marine Museum of Vietnam-Nha Trang Beach-Night Market
D3 Nha Trang Island Diving
D4 Bamboo Island-Pearl Island
D5 Pearl Island Paradise
D6 Shopping Center-Nha Trang Market
Nha Trang Mui Ne Da Lat 7 Day Tour
D1 Nha Trang Cathedral-Long Shan Temple-Po Nagar Cham Tower-Zhongyu Stone Headland-Mud Bath
D2 Nha Trang Island Diving-Nha Trang Beach
D3 Mui Ne Fairy Stream-Mui Ne Beach-Mui Ne Fishing Village
D4 Mui Ne Red Sand Dunes-Da Lat (Da Lat Garden / Old Railway Station-Chun Xiang Lake)
D5 Da Lat Mary Monastery-Bao Da No. 3 Summer Palace-Crazy House-Catholic Church-Da Lat Market
D6 Nha Trang Pearl Island
D7 Nha Trang Shopping Center
Best travel season
February to June is the best season for tourism in Nha Trang. The average temperature is about 26 to 28 degrees Celsius, there is less rainfall, and the wind is not too strong. It is suitable for diving in the sea. Although the weather is cooler from October to December, it rains almost every day, which has a great impact on Nha Trang, a city where the sea is fun. There are many tourists going to Nha Trang during the July-August summer vacation, it is best to avoid or book airline tickets in advance.
In addition, Vietnam is deeply influenced by Chinese culture. In addition to statutory holidays such as New Year's Day, International Labor Day, National Day, etc., Vietnam also celebrates the Lunar New Year, Qingming Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, Chinese Yuan Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival and so on.
Consumption and payment
Nha Trang's consumption is still relatively low, similar to domestic third-tier cities, but there is a certain upward trend as tourism becomes more and more popular. Vietnam ’s currency is the Vietnamese dong. Do n’t be intimidated by a series of zeros on the label. In fact, it ’s not expensive to transfer to RMB. Generally, you can eat very well at about RMB 50 per person. A bowl of rice noodles and a fried rice are basically within RMB 10, and a hotel can live in a sea-view room at about RMB 500. The price of lobster is about RMB 100 per pound. Still quite reasonable.
There is a little trouble in changing the money. Chinese domestic banks cannot exchange for the Vietnamese dong. You can change to the US dollar and then change to Vietnam. However, small shops in border cities such as Guangxi Pingxiang can exchange it. The more cost-effective places to exchange money are Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi. The exchange points in Nha Trang are relatively small and the exchange rate is slightly worse. It is not recommended to withdraw cash directly on the ATM or exchange at the airport, the exchange rate is even worse. In addition, the US dollar is also circulated in Vietnam, and hotels, tour groups, and tickets can also be spent directly in US dollars.
The UnionPay card can be used directly on the ATM, but there is a certain handling fee. Some large shopping malls and a few restaurants can also use the UnionPay card. Ask the merchant for details. Credit cards can also be used in Nha Trang, but almost all charge a handling fee. Alipay and WeChat Pay can only be used in few stores, basically domestic stores, so cash is a very important payment method in the local area.
The customs sees that the Chinese will blatantly ask for a tip. The difference is that the tip is released quickly, not released slowly, and generally does not enter the country without a stamp. It is recommended not to give it, and the words should not be too aggressive, just wait slowly.
Best local experience
Mud baths are characteristic of Vietnam, and Nha Trang is the birthplace. Like hot springs, mud baths also contain a variety of minerals that are beneficial to the human body, which can dispel fatigue, which is even better for holidaymakers. At the same time, the mud is released after the guests arrive, and it is released after soaking, which is much cleaner than the hot spring. In general, after taking a mud bath, you can enjoy SPA, hot springs, restaurants, etc., and even have a sea view pool, water park and so on. At present, the hottest word-of-mouth mud baths in Nha Trang include I RESORT, 100 Eggs, Amiana Resort, and the oldest Champa. The price is not expensive, you must book in advance. You need to bring a bathing suit and towel in the mud bath, usually do not exceed half an hour, drink plenty of water, other precautions are the same as hot springs.
Nha Trang is Vietnam's most popular diving destination, and you can also get your diving certificate. The best visibility in Nha Trang is 15 meters. If the season is suitable and the weather is good, the visibility can even reach 30 meters. In particular, the environmental protection of Heidao Sea is very good. The underwater caves, coral reefs, fish schools and various marine life let The diver was amazed. There are many professional diving shops in Nha Trang. The prices of day trips and diving licenses are very suitable. The main diving sites are Hei Island and Han Tan Island, as well as the newly developed Monkey Island and Paradise Bay. One day diving will go to multiple diving spots, it is recommended that tourists find regular shops.
Recommended must play
Nha Trang beach
Play time: half a day
Features: 6 km long sandy beach, you can play water sports, swimming, sunbathing on the beach during the day, play volleyball and football on the beach, and lobster vendors selling lobsters will appear on the beach in the evening, which is a must-go beach in Nha Trang Attractions.
Po Nagar Cham Tower
Play time: 2 hours
Features: Champa Tower is a typical Hindu building dedicated to the goddess of heaven, which is worshipped by Vietnamese fishermen. It is equivalent to the mother ancestor of China. Locals and Chinese will come here to worship and pray. From here, you can see the beach of Nha Trang, which is very beautiful.
Play time: 1 day
Features: Pearl Island is a resort on Bamboo Island, the largest island in Nha Trang. It is modeled after Disney. In addition to amusement programs, there are also large shopping centers here, which can basically meet the needs of eating, drinking, and shopping. Takeshima also has the longest cross-sea cable car in the world, from which you can overlook the sea of Nha Trang.
Nha Trang Church
Play time: 1 hour
Features: Classic Gothic architecture full of French style, the sunlight through the windows is like a colorful palace. The church holds masses every morning and evening, usually before sunrise. It is recommended to come on weekends, there are many masses in the morning and afternoon. Due to the high terrain, you can also overlook the street view of Nha Trang.
Zhongyu Rock Headland
Play time: 2 hours
Features: One of the location shooting locations for the French film "Lover", there are many huge granite cape straight into the sea, which is a rare landscape in Nha Trang. At sunset, the bay is quiet and beautiful with the sunset, making it the best place for couples to date.
Play time: 1.5 hours
Features: Nha Trang's iconic landscape, a 24-meter-high white Buddha. Elements such as the door couplet and the dragon-patterned carving column in the temple reveal a strong Chinese cultural atmosphere. Standing at the foot of the Big Buddha, you can overlook the entire Nha Trang.
By the sea, Nha Trang naturally eats seafood. Seafood restaurants and stalls can be seen everywhere. There are many hawkers selling grilled seafood on the beach. Sea crabs, conch, lobster, and so on. The seafood street on Thap Ba Road near Champa Tower is a place frequented by locals at reasonable prices. There are also many seafood restaurants in the city center where New Coffee is a landmark. The environment is comfortable and the dining is more comfortable. Even tourists who don't like seafood, it is recommended to try Nha Trang's lobster, which is very delicious and cheap.
In addition to seafood, Nha Trang also has a lot of Vietnamese cuisine, such as spring rolls, rice noodles, sandwiches, hot pot, barbecue, hot and sour taste, refreshing and not greasy. There are also many online celebrity shops here, with good and bad tastes. If you are interested, you can choose one or two to explore the shop. It will be helpful to see the comments of netizens.
Vietnam also has a big food culture-coffee culture, and Nha Trang is no exception. Coffee uses a special drip filtration method, and you need to wait patiently for a while before you can enjoy a good cup of fragrant coffee, even in the street coffee stalls. Some characteristic cafes are also very attractive, and tourists who love coffee will definitely love it.
Lobster, turmeric pancakes, spring rolls, hot pot, grill, coffee, yogurt.
Must visit shopping district
Nha Trang is not a good place to shop, but you can still find some special small items. The soap box made of coconut shell is colorful, not only ethnic, but also inlaid with marine elements such as shells. It is small and exquisite, suitable for friends and relatives or for personal use. If you like leather goods, the price of Nha Trang is relatively real, you can choose to see. The night market on Tran Phu Road and Nha Trang Market are both good places to visit. Well-known Vietnamese specialties, such as coffee, dried fruits, coconut sugar, etc., can be bought in supermarkets in the city center, which are cheap and the production date is near. In addition, Nha Trang is still the origin of Agarwood, the fragrance is pure and clear, but the quality on the market is not the same, it is difficult to distinguish between true and false. If it is not an old player, it is recommended not to buy it. If you bring it casually, you can buy some cheap entry-level.
Handicrafts, small leather goods in cowhide or crocodile skin, coffee, dried fruit.
Jinlan Airport on the outskirts of Nha Trang is the main import and export port for tourists. There are direct flights from Chengdu, Guangzhou and other places in China, but most of them need to transit in the above cities or cities in Hong Kong, Macao and Vietnam. The airport is about 50 minutes away from the city of Nha Trang. There are buses to and from the airport. The taxi fare is more expensive, so you must take a regular metered taxi. If you are going to Nha Trang from other cities in Vietnam, it is recommended to take a plane or car. Trains are not recommended for tourists.
One thing to note is that the staff will blatantly tip when entering and exiting the airport. If the tip is given, it will be released very quickly. If not, it may be hung up. It is recommended to leave more time at the airport. Do not encourage customs officers. The bad habit of treating Chinese people differently.
Local public transportation
The most convenient way to travel in Nha Trang is motorcycles and bicycles. Many hotel inns provide car rental services, and there are many shops on the streets of tourist gathering areas. The road in Nha Trang is flat, there is almost no slope, and the traffic is not too much, so it is good to ride. Generally, motorcycles cost about 5-10 USD / day, and the fuel cost is 30,000 VND / liter. If you ca n’t ride, you can call a driver, but you must talk about the price before you sit. Bicycles are about $ 1-2 per day and are great for going to the beach.
If you don't want to ride a bike, you can call a taxi or a ride. Although local buses can reach various attractions, there are not many trips, there is no English sign, and drivers speak few English.
The scam revealed
Beach chair charge
There are many deck chairs in Nha Trang Beach. No management staff can be seen nearby. Many tourists think it is free. When they get up, some people come to charge, and the charge is very expensive. Therefore, it is recommended that tourists look for toll collectors in advance, or do not lie down and bring a beach towel by yourself.
Someone forced the incense at the entrance of Longshan Temple, and there was a little girl on the steps leading to the Buddha to give incense to tourists. Remember not to take it. Many tourists think it is free, but they will ask you for money when the tourists return to worship the Buddha. .
Compulsory spending by travel agencies
Traveling to Vietnam is very convenient. Generally speaking, there is no difficulty. It is recommended that tourists do not follow the group without tours. Some tour groups will take them to jade, silk, latex products and other shops for compulsory consumption. Basically, these shops brought by tour guides are all compatible with They have interests, things are basically not real, or they are expensive. There are even some stores that say they can courier to return to your country if you buy something. Basically, the courier number they give is fake. After you leave or return to the country, you can find the number. If you are traveling with a group, you must choose a regular large travel agency, be optimistic about the itinerary content, and avoid being trapped.
No change for taxi
When you arrive at your destination to pay, if you take a large denomination of cash, some drivers will say that there is no change, and an extra tip is charged. Visitors are advised to bring with them various denominations to avoid losses.
Almost all hotels, restaurants, and cafes in Nha Trang provide free internet. If you do not want to open roaming, you can use a phone card, which is cheap and easy to use. There are two types of local calling cards, Vinaphone and Mobifone, but Vinaphone's signal is better. The two types of mobile phone cards can be purchased in advance in China or at local airports and mobile phone stores.
There are more thieves in all public places, the most common being in bars. There are also many cases of speeding robbery. When walking on the road, you must pay attention to the motorcycles passing by, and keep your backpack as far as possible. Also pay attention to your belongings on the beach, and try not to bring anything other than necessary equipment when diving.
If you go to a paid attraction, remember to check the fare and clear the change. Some tourist attractions may charge more for foreign tourists.
If you rent a motorcycle, you need to pay a parking fee at many attractions. Remember to keep it after you pay *.
Don't go to the beach at night, leave before dark, easy to be robbed.
Don't use your left hand to salute, eat, give and receive food.
Vietnamese people are taboo about taking photos with three people. They cannot use one match or lighter to light three people in a row, which is considered unlucky.
No shorts, mini skirts, topless tops, sleeveless tops, or other inappropriate clothing is allowed when entering the temple.
- Travel guides in Vietnam
- Travel guides in Nha Trang, Vietnam
- 1 2020 Top 10 New Year's Travel Good Places 10P
- 2 Bolivia Sky Mirror Travel Guide 16P
- 3 Top 10 most fascinating tourist destinations in December! 10P
- 4.Philippines 9th Travel Guide 25P
- 5 Top 10 most amazing autumn and winter spots in November 10P
- 6 Brazil Travel Guide 17P
- 7 October's top ten most unusual scenery 10P
- 8. South Korea Free Travel 5 Days Travel Guide 20P
- 9 Lake Baikal Blue Ice Adventure Travel Guide 12P
- 10 Sabah Semporna Island Tour Freedom Guide 16P
- 11. Vietnam Nha Trang Travel Guide 12P
- 12 Kyoto Japan Travel Guide 18P
- 13 Top 10 most beautiful places to visit in September 10P
- 14 Chiang Mai Travel Guide 14P
- 15 U.S. East Coast Travel Guides 18P
- 16 US self-driving novice guide 7P
- 17 US West Coast Self-driving Tour Guide 14P
- 18 Phuket Travel Guide 12P
- 19 Top 10 Best Tourist Resorts in August! 10P
- 20.Vietnam Travel Guide 25P
- 21 Jeju Island Travel Guide 11P
- 22 Hong Kong Free Travel Guide 13P
- 23 Top 10 Must-See Resorts in July! 10P
- 24 Top 10 Best Tourist Attractions in June! 10P
- 25 Top 10 Best Resorts in April! 10P
- 26 China's top ten most beautiful cherry blossom viewing sites! 10P
- 27 March Top Ten Most Beautiful Early Spring Flower Raiders! 10P
- 28.10 wise and good places to travel for the New Year! 10P
- Top 10 best places to play in 29.1! 10P
- 30. Recommended tourist attractions in October 10P
- The 10 most awesome views in 31.9
- 32. Top 10 Popular Douyin Attractions in Wuhan 10P
- 33. Xi'an Top Ten Douyin Popular 10P
- 34. Chengdu Top Ten Douyin Trends 10P
- 35. Chongqing Top Ten Douyin Spots 10P
- 36. Top 10 Museums in China 10P
- 37. Tombs of the Ten Great Emperors of China 9P
- 38. Ten Cathedrals of the World 10P
- 39. China's top ten ancient towers 10P
- 40. Top 10 Ancient Streets in China
- 41. China's Top Ten TV Towers 10P
- 42. China's top ten film and television cities 10P
- 43. Top 10 Famous Buildings in China
- 10 great places to play in 44.5 months! 10P
- 45.4 Top Ten Most Visited Spring Resorts in May! 10P
- 46. Top 10 most popular tourist destinations in December! 10P
- 47. Zhangjiakou Bashang Chongli Three-Day Travel Guide 10P
- 48. Shaoshan Free Walking Tour 2P
- 49. Huizhou Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 50. Xiamen Gulangyu Free Walking 3-Day Travel Guide 20P
- 51. Wuyishan Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 52. Mohe Free Walking Tour Guide 17P
- 53. Weihai Free Walking Tour Guide 15P
- 54. Hubei Shennongjia Free Travel 4 Days Travel Guide 11P
- 55. Eastern Europe Link Travel Guide for 12 Days 22P
- 56. Hokkaido Japan Travel Guide
- 57. Sichuan-Tibet line self-driving 11-day travel guide 14P
- 58. Jinggangshan Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 59. Top 10 most beautiful places to visit in November! 10P
- 60. Travel Guide for 12 Days in Four European Countries
- 61. Japan's Osaka 7-Day Travel Guide 21P
- 62. Five-day Bali Travel Guide 19P
- 63. Yan'an Free Travel 5 Days Travel Guide 15P
- 64. China's Snow Town Free Travel 5 Days Travel Guide 13P
- 65. Maldives 10-Day Travel Guide 16P
- 66. Changbai Mountain Free Walking Tour Guide 14P
- 67. The Strongest National Food Map-Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan! 10P
- 68 The Strongest National Food Map-South China! 10P
- 69 Strongest National Food Map-Southwestern! 16P
- 70 Strongest National Food Map-Northwestern! 16P
- 71 The Strongest National Food Map-Central China! 10P
- 72 The Strongest National Food Map-East China! 22P
- 73 The Strongest National Food Map-North China! 16P
- 74 The Strongest National Food Map-Northeast! 10P
- 75. Huangshan Free Travel 5 Days Travel Guide 16P
- 76. Eleven scenic spots without crowds! 10P
- 77. Xishuangbanna Free Travel 5 Days Travel Guide 20P
- 78. Nanning Free Walking Tour Guide 17P
- 79. Zhangjiajie Free Walking Tour Guide 14P
- 80. Qingdao Three-day Travel Guide 19P
- 81. Hulunbuir Free Traveling 5 Days Travel Guide 17P
- 82. Russia's Seven-Day Travel Guide 26P
- 83.German Free Travel 7 Days Travel Guide 30P
- 84. Taiwan Travel Guide
- 85. New Zealand Travel Guide
- 86. The most beautiful autumn scenery in China in September! 10P
- 87. Xining Free Walking Tour Guide 15P
- 88. Urumqi Three-day Travel Guide 13P
- 89. Britain's Free Travel Guide
- 90. Yinchuan Free Walking Tour Guide 9P
- 91. Canada's Free Travel 8 Days Travel Guide 21P
- 92. 50 Beautiful Worlds That Must Go in Life! 50P
- 93. South Africa 10-Day Travel Guide 17P
- 94. Top Ten Perfect Summer Resorts in China in August! 10P
- 95. The 100 most beautiful scenic spots in China! 100P
- 96. Kunming Three-day Travel Guide 13P
- 97. The ten most beautiful tourist destinations in July! 11P
- 98. Malaysia Free Travel 6 Days Travel Guide 25P
- 99. Dubai Free Travel 6 Days Travel Guide 23P
- 100. Cambodia 7th Travel Guide 23P
- 101. Singapore 5 Days Travel Guide 25P
- 102.Thailand Travel Guide
- 103. Zhoushan's Dongji Island Free Travel 2-Day Travel Guide 16P
- 104 Top 10 Unmissable Christmas Markets in the World 10P
- 105.10 Best Experiences of Weihai Tourism 11P
- 106.1 best recommendations for travel in 6P
- 107. Top Ten Summer Lotus Rewards in China 10P
- 108 Best Recommended Travel Tips for April 10P
- 109.12 best recommended travel strategy in December 12P
- 110. Best Travel Tips for October 24P
- 111. Recommended throughout the year! Going to travel by month 14P
- 112. May Day Travel Guide 10P
- Best recommendations for travel in November 3.2P
- Best recommendations for travel in November
- 115. 9 must-see domestic beauty in winter 9P
- 116. Eleven Golden Week Travel Recommendations 10P
- The best recommended strategy for travel in November
- 118.November 6P
- 119. Top 10 Most Popular Ski Resorts in China 10P
- 120. The world's top nine honeymoon couples 18P
- 121. Top 10 Popular Forest Parks in China 10P
- 122. The most beautiful flower resort in spring 14P
- 123. China's most beautiful five peak forest travel strategy 5P
- 124. Top 10 Best Native American Cultural Experiences 10P
- 125 Tibet Walking Self-driving Travel Guide 14P
- 126. Top 10 Hottest Hot Spring Resorts 22P
- 127. Top ten autumn leaves viewing resorts in China 10P
- 128.10 Unmissable Xiamen Travel Experience 24P
- 129. China's 6 Most Beautiful Cave Travel Strategies 18P
- 130.8 Best Recommended Travel Guide for 30P
- 131.7 Best Recommended Travel Tips for October
- 132. China's Most Beautiful Six Grand Canyon Travel Guide 13P
- 133 Top 10 charming night sceneries in China
- 134. China's Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities Scenic Lake Tourism Raiders 10P
- 135. Top 10 Popular Pedestrian Street Travel Guides in the World 36P
- 136.5 best travel recommendations in 20P
- 137.6 best travel recommendations in 20P
- 138. China's top ten seaside tourism strategies 20P
- 139. Spain's Seven-Day Travel Guide 39P
- 140. Australia's Six-Day Travel Guide 15P
- 141. Daocheng Yading Free Travel Seven Days Travel Guide 22P
- 142. Wuyuan Free Walking Tour Guide 29P
- 143. Xi'an Free Walking Tour Guide 22P
- 144. Paris, France, 5-Day Travel Guide 23P
- 145. Guizhou Huangguoshu Free Travel Three Days Travel Guide 12P
- 146. Italy Travel Guide
- 147. Tokyo Japan 5 Days Travel Guide 19P
- 148. Hangzhou Free Walking Tour Guide 13P
- 149. Six-Day Chengdu Travel Guide 18P
- 150. Hefei Free Walking Tour Guide 10P
- 151. Haikou Free Walking Tour Guide 14P
- 152. Changsha Free Walking Tour Guide 13P
- 153. Lanzhou Free Walking Tour Guide 12P
- 154. Changchun Free Travel 4 Days Travel Guide 9P
- 155. Zhengzhou Free Walking Tour Guide 10P
- 156. Taiyuan Free Walking Tour Guide 9P
- 157. Ningxia Free Walking Tour Guide 5P
- 158. Fuzhou Three-Day Travel Guide 12P
- 159. Seven Days Travel Strategy in South Xinjiang 25P
- 160. Guilin Free Walking Tour Guide 17P
- 161. Lhasa Three-Day Travel Guide 11P
- 162. Qinghai Lake Free Walking Tour Guide 11P
- 163. Jiuzhaigou Free Walking Tour Guide 9P
- 164. Jinan Free Walking Tour Guide 8P
- 165. Luoyang Free Walking 3 Days Travel Guide 12P
- 166. Shenyang Free Walking Tour Guide 10P
- 167. Shijiazhuang Free Walking Tour Guide 7P
- 168. Dali Free Walking Tour Guide 10P
- 169. Sanya Free Walking Tour Guide 12P
- 170. Shenzhen Three-day Travel Guide 13P
- 171. Xitang Wuzhen Three-Day Travel Guide 9P
- 172. Beihai Free Walking Tour Guide 13P
- 173. Qinhuangdao Free Walking Tour Guide 11P
- 174. Harbin Free Walking Tour Guide 11P
- 175. Hohhot Free Travel 3 Days Travel Guide 13P
- 176. Dalian Free Walking Tour Guide 14P
- 177. Suzhou Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 178. Northern Xinjiang Travel Guide
- 179. Nanchang Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 180. Guangzhou Travel Guide
- 181. Datong Free Walking Tour Guide 11P
- 182. Lijiang Shangri-La Six-Day Travel Guide 12P
- 183. Wuhan Free Walking Tour Guide 16P
- 184. Pingyao Free Walking Tour 2P 7P
- 185. Tianjin Free Walking Tour Guide 17P
- 186. Shanghai Free Walking Tour Guide 15P
- 187. Chongqing Travel Guide
- 188. Dunhuang Free Walking Tour Guide 9P
- 189. Beijing Free Walking Tour Guide 17P
- 190. Nanjing Free Walking Tour Guide 19P
- 191. Zhuhai Free Walking Tour Guide 7P
- 192. Fenghuang Ancient City Free Walking Tour Guide 6P
- 193. Kaifeng Free Travel 2 Days Travel Guide 9P
- 194. Yantai Free Walking Tour Guide 8P